The mechanization of vegetable crop production has always been the shortcoming of the development of agricultural mechanization in China, especially the pepper, which is a "star" in vegetables. The labor intensity of manual harvesting has become a consensus in the industry. According to statistics, the area of pepper cultivation in China has exceeded 20 million acres, accounting for 10% of the total area of vegetable cultivation in the country, second only to the area of Chinese cabbage cultivation. First. In addition, China's total pepper production is 28 million tons, and the country has more than 600 million spicy people. It is the world's largest pepper production and consumption country. However, at present, China's pepper harvest is still mainly manual, and the production efficiency is low.
In recent years, the state has actively promoted the mechanization of cash crop production. The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs emphasized at the National Fruit and Vegetable Tea Production Mechanization Site Promotion Conference held in Yichang, Hubei, in October this year. Promoting “machine substitution” of fruit and vegetable tea production can greatly improve the labor of fruit, vegetable and tea cultivation Productivity, while reducing production costs, and promoting scale operations are the inevitable choices to ensure the effective supply of fruit and vegetable tea, promote the green development of fruit and vegetable tea, and increase the income of fruit and vegetable tea farmers. Speeding up the mechanization of fruit and vegetable tea production is an urgent need for stable production of fruit and vegetable tea, improving efficiency, reducing costs and increasing efficiency.
Xinjiang Machinery Research Institute Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Xinyan”) actively responded to national policies, and aimed at the problem of expensive labor and difficult picking in the pepper harvest process, independently developed the Mu Shen 4JZ-3600 self-propelled pepper harvester, this pepper The harvesting "artifact" is an independent intellectual property product developed by Xinyan Co., Ltd. over eight years. It is the first in China and is currently the domestic advanced self-propelled pepper harvester and won the China .. Excellence Award last year.
This red "bulk" with a height of about 3 meters, consisting of a harvesting head, a cab and a collection box, can complete fruit picking, transportation, separation and other operations at one time. In the field of peppers, the "big chunk" harvesting pepper can reach a width of 3.6 meters, and harvesting 7-15 acres of peppers per hour is 30 to 60 times the labor cost.
· Novel design, compact structure, complete functions, high operation efficiency, good operation quality, flexible and adaptable to large and small plot operations, and can complete the whole harvest of peppers, harvesting, conveying, separation and separation, packing and unloading. operation.
· The full-width 3.6m harvesting platform is selected, which is not restricted by the row spacing of the crop during operation, and is suitable for agronomic planting structures in different regions. The operation efficiency is high, which truly solves the problem of mechanical harvesting of peppers.
· Designed with a ground clearance of 400mm, it can adapt to various operating environments and has good passability.
· The harvesting header adopts full hydraulic stepless variable speed drive and hydraulically controlled lifting. According to the variety and output of the crop, the harvesting speed and header height can be adjusted at any time, which can effectively ensure the quality of pepper picking.
· The linear speed of the cutting head spring teeth is scientifically optimized to match the machine's working speed and the conveying speed of the conveyor belt. The pepper has a low damage rate, a small loss rate, and high picking efficiency.
Encrypted widening and heightening elevators have high conveying efficiency, strong conveying capacity, and do not block.
· Large-capacity 6.7m3 self-unloading reversing bin. The bin can be lifted and then unloaded by hydraulic control. The unloading height can reach 3.7 meters, reducing labor intensity, reducing the number of shutdowns and discharge times , Which improves the transportation efficiency of products in the field and the production efficiency of the machine. Large-capacity fuel tank 240L, long continuous operation time.
· Longer bridge crossing, wide field of vision and easy observation.
· Use 1000 series gearbox, high reliability, strong driving ability, flexible and convenient operation.
· All the main hydraulic parts are imported from the original, reliable, long life and maintenance-free.
· Equipped with Yuchai YC4A160-T300 national three- and four-cylinder engines, energy saving, environmental protection, strong power and high operating efficiency; the output power is 4-speed output, which are 60kW, 92kW, 103kW, 118 kW, equipped with transfer switches, according to user needs Change gears at any time to change engine output power, greatly saving engine power consumption.
· The engine is equipped with a high temperature protection device, which improves the safety during operation.
Xinjiang peppers are widely planted, and the pepper industry is located in the north and south of the Tianshan Mountains. As a well-known agricultural machinery company in Xinjiang, Xinyan shares a high market share in Xinjiang. Once launched, the Mu Shen pepper harvester has been widely used. Anjihai Town, Shawan County, Xinjiang is located at the northern foot of the Tianshan Mountains. The peppers it produces are of high quality and are sold all over the country. They have the reputation of “the hometown of peppers”. The field has changed drastically: the operating rate of more than 40,000 acres of pepper farm machinery in the town has exceeded 95%, and the "machine substitution" has been truly achieved. "The peppers in the village used to be collected by the whole village. Now 5 people are enough to use the Mu Shen pepper harvester," said the villager of Anjihai Town. The relevant person in charge of Xinyan shares said: "The market price of artificially harvesting one acre of pepper needs 1,000 to 1,200 yuan, and the cost per acre using the Mu Shen pepper harvester only costs about 400 yuan, and the cost can be recovered in two years, which greatly saves Labor costs for agricultural harvest. "
Innovation is the driving force of development. At present, in the context of the "L-shaped" trend of the agricultural machinery market, Xinyan Co., Ltd. timely launches products suitable for the needs of China's agricultural machinery development at different times according to market conditions, and subdivides according to the needs of the agricultural machinery industry Increase research input in a timely manner in the field. The successful research and development and promotion of the Mu Shen pepper harvesting machine is a reflection of the innovative and pragmatic Xinyan shares, the innovation-driven development to help the new economy move forward, and the responsibility to serve the society with its own corporate spirit.