The after-sales service of "Mushen" machinery products sold by Xinjiang Machinery Research Institute Co., Ltd. is undertaken by the product manufacturer Xinjiang Boman Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (a research-owned aaaa holding subsidiary of the company, hereinafter referred to as Boman Company). Boman company has set up after-sales service work command center and other related organizations to form after-sales service system
I. After-sales service command center
1.Fully responsible for the operation management, organization and coordination of the after-sales service system;
2.Responsible for timely coordination and handling of disputes such as user complaints;
3. Understand and grasp the equipment usage, fault conditions, service quality, etc., and make timely arrangements and adjustments and resolve them;
4. Responsible for the coordination of after-sales service and sales work.
Responsibilities of the return visit center
1.Responsible for establishing equipment customer files and after-sales service personnel business files;
2.Responsible for receiving, recording, archiving, etc. of feedback information from after-sales service personnel;
3. Responsible for user return visits and return visit data archiving, etc., and require user return visit rates to reach aaaa.
4. Responsible for the establishment of user files and related management work, so that the user files are complete and authentic, and the integrity rate reaches aaaa; the error rate of the conversion form for SMS data entry is less than 2%.
3. Technical Support Center
1. Responsible for the explanation of technical problems in the after-sales service, pre-judgment of faults and on-site treatment of special problems.
2. Participate in the analysis and resolution of product quality accidents.
4. Maintenance Service Center
1. Responsible for organizing various tasks of after-sales service.
2. Responsible for the formation, staffing, work coordination, vehicle hire and other management work of the area service team.
3. Acceptance and handling of service complaints.
4. Know and grasp the equipment usage, fault conditions, service quality, user opinions, etc. in a timely manner, and actively take corresponding measures to resolve them, and keep in touch with the command center.
5. Collect and summarize the equipment maintenance records, make statistics and analysis on the frequency and causes of the faulty parts of each model, and put forward suggestions for improving the product.
6. Feedback the training, service, maintenance, user opinions and other information to the return visit center in time.
7. Responsible for collecting and submitting written comments and suggestions on improvement of the equipment.
V. Responsibilities of Parts Center
1. Responsible for the procurement and production of accessories required for after-sales service.
2. Do the delivery of accessories with the cooperation of the maintenance service center.
3. Cooperate with the maintenance service center to do a good job in the verification and settlement of service parts, and be responsible for completing the exchange and claim processing.