The after-sales service of "Mushen" machinery products sold by Xinjiang Machinery Research Institute Co., Ltd. is undertaken by the product manufacturer Xinjiang Boman Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (a Yana holding subsidiary of Xinyan Co., Ltd., hereinafter referred to as Boman Company). Boman company has set up after-sales service work command center and other related organizations to form after-sales service system
I. After-sales service command center
1.Fully responsible for the operation management, organization and coordination of the after-sales service system;
2.Responsible for timely coordination and handling of disputes such as user complaints;
3.Understand and master the use of equipment, fault conditions, service quality, etc., and make timely arrangements and adjustments and resolve them;
4. Responsible for the coordination of after-sales service work and sales work.
Responsibilities of the return visit center
1.Responsible for establishing equipment customer files and after-sales service personnel business files;
2.Responsible for receiving, recording, archiving, etc. of feedback information from after-sales service personnel;
3. Responsible for user return visits and archives of return visit data, and require users to return to aaaa.
4. Responsible for the establishment of user files and related management work, so that the user files are complete and authentic, and the integrity rate reaches aaaa; the error rate of the conversion form for SMS data entry is less than 2%.
3. Technical Support Center
1. Responsible for answering and explaining technical problems, pre-judging failures and on-site treatment of special problems in after-sales service.
2. Participate in the analysis and resolution of product quality accidents.
4. Maintenance Service Center
1. Responsible for organizing various tasks of after-sales service.
2. Responsible for the formation, staffing, work coordination, vehicle rental and other management work of the area service team.
3. Acceptance and handling of service complaints.
4. Understand and grasp the equipment usage, fault conditions, service quality, user opinions, etc. in a timely manner, and actively take corresponding measures to resolve them, and keep in touch with the command center.
5. Collect and summarize the equipment maintenance records, make statistics and analysis on the frequency and cause of the faulty parts of each model, and put forward suggestions for improving the product.
6. Feedback training, service, maintenance, user opinions and other information to the return visit center in time.
7. Responsible for collecting and submitting written comments and suggestions on improvement of the equipment.
V. Responsibilities of Parts Center
1. Responsible for the procurement and production of accessories required for after-sales service.
2. Do the shipping of accessories with the cooperation of the maintenance service center.
3. Cooperate with the maintenance service center to do the verification and settlement of service parts, and be responsible for the processing of replacements and claims.