Cultivator is one of the more common agricultural machinery and equipment in our daily agriculture. It may encounter some problems in use. This article Xinjiang farmland machine manufacturer summarizes some problems that may be encountered in peacetime. Let ’s take a look at them together
1. The load of the cultivator is excessive. The reason is that the ploughing depth is excessive, and the soil is sticky and hard. Eliminating the hoe can reduce deep ploughing, reduce the forward speed of the unit and the speed of the coulter.
2. The cultivator beats when working. Cause: The soil is hard or the blade is not installed properly. Exclusion: The forward speed of the unit and the speed of the coulter can be reduced, and the blades can be installed correctly.
3. The cultivator throws large clods intermittently. Cause: The blade is bent and deformed, the blade is broken, lost or severely worn. Eliminate: The blade can be corrected or replaced.
4. The ground after rolling is uneven. Cause: The forward speed of the unit does not match the speed of the knife shaft. Excluding ﹕ can appropriately adjust the speed between the two.
5. There is noise in the coulter gearbox. Cause: Foreign matter has fallen into the unit during installation, or the bearings and gear teeth are damaged. Elimination: Need to try to remove foreign objects or replace bearings or gears.
6. There is metal percussion when the cultivator works. Reasons: After the transmission chain is too loose, it will collide with the transmission box; the blades on both sides of the coulter shaft, the left arm or the transmission box will deform and hit each other; or the blade fixing screws will loose. Eliminate: You can check and adjust the tension of the transmission chain, correct or replace severely deformed parts, and tighten the loosening screws.
7. The plough shaft of the cultivator cannot turn. Reasons: The gear or bearing is bitten; the left arm or the gearbox is deformed; Excluding ﹕ can correct, repair or replace severely deformed and damaged parts, and remove entangled grass and mud.