This machine is a self-propelled straw harvesting and baler independently developed by our company. This machine has the characteristics of selective harvesting. The cotton stalk side branches are harvested and bundled. Due to the high nutritional value of the cotton stalk side and cotton boll shell, farmers and herdsmen can hope for high-quality feed for cattle and sheep in winter and summer. This machine can also cut and harvest corn straw.
2 米，效率高捆包重。 1. With the characteristics of selective harvesting, the cotton stalks are harvested and bundled, and the harvesting speed reaches 2 meters per second , and the efficiency is high.
90% 以上。 2. Harvesting corn stalks has the characteristics of clean ground harvesting, high baling rate, and no soil in the bale. The net yield is more than 90% .
3. The machine has straws such as wheat straw and sorghum, and it can also collect cotton straws at the same time.
4. The machine has a high rate of bale unloading, a low rate of loose bales, a small turning radius in the field, and convenient field transfer.
5. The electronic metering system uses liquid crystal digital display, small size, high accuracy and reliability; hydraulic steering for walking.
6. The center of the whole machine is arranged symmetrically, and the ground clearance is high, to ensure that the needle does not collide with the ground at any time.
7. The whole machine adopts advanced built-in clutch method, which is reliable and stable.
8. A camera is installed at the rear of the machine to facilitate the operator to observe the bale situation.
9. National III engine, independent LCD display.
10. Original imported knotter.
Dimensions (length × width × height)
6400 × 3270 × 3600
Operating hour productivity
小时 Ha / h
0.33 ~ 0.8
Theoretical operating speed
小时 Km / h
1 ~ 8
Crossover bridge form
Stirrer, chain harrow
Bale form (length × width × height)
（可调）× 460 × 360 400-1100 (adjustable) × 460 × 360
Piston, feeding fork frequency
分 Times / minute
Feeding mechanism form
Crank-type feeding fork
Rope box volume
Fuel consumption per unit area
公顷 Kg / ha