- 2019 08-13 2019
- In order to avoid safety accidents, the corn harvester operator should do the following
1. When unloading grain, people are forbidden to enter the grain silo, it is prohibited to use iron tools and other tools to reach the grain silo, and food receiving personnel are strictly prohibited from reaching into the grain outlet. Ground
- 2019 07-19 2019
- When centralized lubrication systems are available on silage opportunities, silage maintenance has never been easier
The silage harvesting machine has a complicated structure, which requires a lot of time for the user to maintain. It also needs to be meticulous and meticulous during maintenance. This is ...
- 2019 06-12 2019
- 7 things to note when working with corn harvesters across regions
It is more important to use a corn harvester. It requires careful operation, eyes, ears, and nose smells. It must be used. The operation speed should not be too fast, as long as ...
- 2019 06-01 2019
- Introduction to diagnosis and troubleshooting methods of cultivator
Cultivator is one of the more common agricultural machinery and equipment in our daily agriculture. It may encounter some problems in use. This article is new ...